March 11, 2013

Crush of the Month - B.Jones Style

While I know how much I am inspired by the many, many fashion bloggers who I visit every day, you might not. So, I've decided to showcase one stylish fashionista per month to broaden your scope of inspiration and increase their influence, because they deserve it! My first installment of this series, in giving credit where credit is due, is about Beth Jones.
Beth Jones is the author of the blog B.Jones Style. She has worn many hats in the fashion industry (and been featured in Vogue), but most recently, her role has shifted due to the arrival of her adorable son, Turner. While her style and ability to find gems at consignment and vintage stores was the reason I first started following her, she is especially inspiring in her journey to become comfortable in her post baby body. I give mad props to anyone documenting their dimensions and being so honest with the reality of weight loss from month to month.

Obviously, she had to make changes to wearing her typical high waisted trousers during pregnancy and has had to ease back into them, but she is back full force! I get so giddy to see what unique pieces or styling she is making wearable for the every day. Whether it be overalls, a scarf as a shirt, a turban, or palazzo pants, she rocks it! She is solely responsible for me discovering Crossroads and therefore, making staying on trend less expensive and my closet less overflowing.

To you, Beth!
All images via B. Jones Style

2 comments:

Seeking Style said...

I totally love her too!

xo Jennifer

http://seekingstyleblog.wordpress.com

Anonymous said...

this contact form Dolabuy Balenciaga directory buy replica bags go to these guys Dolabuy Celine