January 1, 2013

Hunted


I finally pulled the trigger on some Hunters. And by I, I mean, my fiance. He bought them for me well before Christmas, and I've worn them often before they were photographed. I haven't needed to wear the Smart Wool socks with them yet, but I'm sure 2013 has some chilly days ahead...among many other amazing things, including our wedding! Happy New Year to you all!

Outfit #1: J.Crew Peacoat, Gap fisherman sweater, H&M chambray shirt, Gap black jeans, Longchamp Expandable Travel Bag, Fownes Brothers leather gloves, American Apparel earmuffs, Givenchy Irresistible Raspberry lipstick
Outfit #2: NY & Co toggle coat, Urban Outfitters sweater, Old Navy flannel shirt, Mavi Serena skinny jeans, Kensie sunglasses, Nars Heat Wave lipstick, Stella & Dot gold hoops

No comments: